habitat group Admission Requirements
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
1. 1. Copy of the Student’s passport with valid visa page
2. Eight recent passport size photographs of the child
3. Copy of the Birth Certificate
4. Copy of the Vaccination Card/ Fitness certificate/ Student health file of the previous school (Only for KG1, KGII & Grade 1)
5. Copy of Student’s Emirates ID. Original emirates ID should be submitted at the t time of admission.It will be returned back after completion of admission procedures.
6. Copy of the Sponsor’s Passport with valid visa page
7. Copy of sponsor’s emirates ID
8. Original Transfer Certificate (TC) should be submitted for KG1, KG2 and Grade 1 if the child has already attended in any of the schools in UAE.
9. (Grade 2 onwards) Photocopy of Mark Sheet / Annual Report Card of the last examination passed at the previous school, Original Transfer Certificate / School leaving Certificate of the school last attended as per the guidelines given below:
• A) For students coming from outside UAE, the following order of the attestation must be observed for the Transfer Certificate.
i) i) The TC must be in English Language.
ii) The TC must be countersigned by the Educational authority of the respective country. District Education Officer (for State / Matriculation Schools) / Zonal or Regional Officer (for CBSE / ICSE schools)
iii). Embassy or Consulate in UAE of the country where TC was issued.
iv) UAE Foreign Affairs.
• B) Students coming from within UAE are required to submit the original Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate of the school last attended, attested by the Ministry of Education for the Emirate (for other than Umm Al Quwain Zone Schools).
PLEASE NOTE :
• Original PASSPORT,BIRTH CERTIFICATE and REPORT CARD to be presented at the time of admission
• Salary certificate of the mother is required if mother is the sponsor for the child.
• The documents will be forwarded to the Ministry of Education for their verification and approval.
• If the parent fails to submit the required documents on time as per his/her undertaking, the Admission will be cancelled. The school will not be responsible if the admission is not approved by the Ministry Of Education due to non-submission of incomplete documents. The child will not be treated as a bonafide student.